CHA Industries performs the necessary functional tests to ensure the integrity of all the operational and performance characteristics that are unique to CHA vacuum equipment. The test criteria are a result of requirements driven by customers as well as CHA's marketing, manufacturing and engineering departments. CHA understands that customer specifications must be married to their own in-house requirements and the latest engineering designs in order to produce solutions that meet the most stringent demands for performance, safety and aesthetics.
- CHA records and maintains the results of their extensive and thorough testing for review and analysis.
- All customer-driven testing and performance criteria that are specified in the order is performed and documented.
- All hardware is prepared, assembled and pre-tested both electrically and mechanically. The vacuum integrity of sub-assemblies and final assemblies is verified by using approved leak-check methods. A certificate of leak-check equipment and calibration is available upon request.
- Technicians trained in CHA's procedures and with extensive vacuum industry experience perform testing of the final system configuration. CHA's procedures have proven effective and reliable for over 50 years for both domestic and international customers and markets.
- Final test technicians work with Engineering and Manufacturing to maintain the quality of the system throughout the manufacturing cycle. This includes the in-process test, pre-test, subsequent final test and acceptance phases.