Consider a career with the company that invented the Mark 50 and Planetary Fixturing. Check often for available positions.
- Warehouse Worker
The Warehouse Worker (Shipping and Receiving) is responsible for preparing outgoing shipments and receiving incoming shipments.
- Shipping; Accurately pulls, fills, packs and sets up orders for delivery or pickup.
- Assists in loading the delivery truck.
- Receives shipments, logs into inventory, maintains inventory through audits.
- Communicates positively with supervisors, sales staff, fellow workers and customers to coordinate deliveries/pick-up.
- Operates a forklift safely and efficiently, maintains required certification, performs vehicle safety checks and reports discrepancies to supervisor.
- Assists in keeping facility clean, neat, safe and operating efficiently.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to read, write, and communicate effectively
- Good time-management skills and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to maneuver heavy objects, some weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Prior forklift experience.
- Follow and carry out instructions with minimal supervision.
- Prior experience in distribution, general labor or warehousing preferred.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to apply.
CHA is an equal opportunity employer. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org